Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

*Another Thank You Card*

The day I was making those thank you cards for my Sister in Law, I thought I would make her two sets instead of one. The first set, which I showed you yesterday, were a little more elegant... probably a little more my sister in law, however I wanted to give her a fun set of cards to use too. So I looked around my room and my eyes fell on the peek-a-boo cards I had made a year ago.

I went looking for items to use with that layout and decided on a circular theme for the cards. I used paper from a box of papers by K&Co from Costco along with a Stampin' Up stamp and my Nestabilities.

I really think she'll get more use out of the other set of cards, but these weren't too awful LOL!

Have a great day!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I find the simple layouts to be so versatile and turn to them over and over again. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and fun...I may have to snitch the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)