Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

*I Received An Award*

Thank you to Charly for giving me this very pretty award!! I love the graphic and love that someone out there likes my blog enough to give me an award (next time could it be cash??? LOL!!)

The rules to this game of tag are...

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My Seven facts....
1. I am a fussy eater... nothing spicy, nothing with a heavy sauce, nothing with an odd texture, nothing with pepper... and I'm sure there's more. I am getting better as I get older, but it's still not good
2. I am currently a blue belt in Tae Kwon Do.... I started with my kids in the fall of 2006 and am kind of surprised I am still doing it.
3. I have a "thing" for Christmas stamps, papers and embellishments. You won't see me part with these items in a garage sale
4. I love to watch TV. It is how I relax.
5. I love my job.... and that's a good thing!
6. I am very often willing to go that extra mile for someone... but only if I know it will be appreciated.
7. My husband and I met on a Friday the 13th (October 1989) and got engaged on a Friday the 13th (April 1990). Our oldest son was born on the anniversary of our engagement, but it was a Thursday.

Now to tag 7 more people... some of those that I would want to tag have already been tagged.... so I had to dig a little deeper...
1. Shannon at Live Love Laugh Stamp
2. Merlie at Cherish My Fetish
3. Julie at Mutch To Stamp
4. Simone at As My World Turns
5. Eulanda at Card Cards and More Cards
6. Diane at D'Savagely Created Designz
7. Kim at Kraftin' Kimmies' Korner

Please take a few minutes to visit these talented ladies!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my cake, Nancy... I will try your suggestion of mixing the Wilton flavours... maybe I overdid the fake butter flavour!! And I don't think I can go wrong with vanilla flavour, and it's my favourite smell as well, so that will help with the taste of the icing :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)