Pages

Monday, September 08, 2008

*oooooo Scary!*

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts in the last few days. When I had the time to post a blog entry, I wasn't able to get to my computer... and when I was at my computer I seemed to have no time to post!

I have recovered from my sore muscles from the gym last week. My thighs haven't hurt that much before. I could barely move on Thursday and Friday I was still pretty slow. We went to the gym again on Friday and I did a good workout, a little slower and without squats! I was back at the gym with my friend Denise this morning and we both did squats again. And so far, I feel pretty good!

And tonight the family starts back to TaeKwon do. The kids and I started it in the fall of 2006 and Bruce joined us last fall. I am a blue belt, the boys are blue stripes and Bruce is a green belt. It's a tough workout (90 minutes twice a week) but we enjoy it.

I created this card (along with the next two I will show you) for a class I was going to teach at the Scrapbook Pantry in October, however, other than this card, I am not overly thrilled with the cards I designed and have decided to not teach the class. Besides, Halloween isn't so big up here in Canada and I can't imagine a lot of people would have signed up for a Halloween card class.

The patterned papers and the skeleton image are by Imaginisce. I added some Bazzill cardstock and some Stickles to the stamped and embossed image to add some interest. The "please come" was hand written.

Thanks for popping by!!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you got back to the gym with no pain. :0)

    This is really cute, Nancy. But ya...I can't see a Halloween class being well received here...but then again, who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute creation...love this card design!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)