Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

*Lotsa Dogs*

We just got back from a great walk at the off-leash park. We met up with several of our friends and we all brought our dogs. There were 8 adults and 6 dogs of various sizes and ages. We all had a great time. At least until the wind kicked up. It's been quite dry here in Calgary so there was a lot of dust and dirt in the air. I had dirt in my teeth!

Blech

The sun was shining and it was a great way to spend a morning with good friends.

Another Christmas card for you today.... another from my upcoming November Christmas Card class at the Scrapbook Pantry.

I just love this little snowman image by Imaginisce. I still haven't decided if I should colour him or not. The snowmen on the blue is actually a ribbon. Cute eh?

I'm off to go view the photos from our family photo shoot on Thursday. Sure hope they got some good ones!

Have a great Saturday!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. Those doggie parks are so great for interaction amoung other canines! Your snowman card is so cute! I think he would look good colored. Deb

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)