Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

*Wasted Day, Slightly Creative Evening*

Good evening everyone... a cool but sunny day here in Calgary. It's 8pm and just barely above freezing right now. We had a killing frost over night.

But, I'm still wearing sandals!

And yes, I'm an idiot!

LOL

We ran a few errands early this afternoon and while Bruce was at Rona to buy stuff to make a cat tree for Miikka, I came down to the basement to my crafting space. I went through my Google Reader and then thought I would make some cards. Instead I completely wasted my time watching TV, surfing the net... what a dumbass.

After a wonderful dinner (BBQ beef satay stirfry with rice), Bruce decided to work on the cat tree and I came down to the basement to craft. I haven't been totally productive, but I have made one card so far. And maybe after I do my blog post, I'll make another! I think I will make a few prototypes of cards I can work on next weekend at the Calgary Clasic... I'll do 10 or so each Christmas card design I come up with.

The card I am sharing with you is another from my October Christmas Card class at the Scrapbook Pantry. The cardstock is Bazill, the paper and ribbon are American Crafts and the image is Imaginisce.

I looked back to this day n my blog in 2007 and I am about 20 cards behind from last year.... I have some work to do to get caught up!!! I had hoped to make more this year than last, but I'm not sure that will happen... I gotta try, though!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)