Pages

Friday, November 07, 2008

*Tired Friday*

I have not been sleeping really well at night. I don't wake up a lot, but I have been waking up about an hour before my alarm and not really falling back to sleep. That means an hour less of sleep each night. It sucks.

It also doesn't help that I've been waking up with a headache almost every morning. A pain in my neck (I need a new pillow I think) that then goes into my head as a headache. Hopefully the chiropractor can help me this afternoon.

I have to work this morning, but only for a couple of hours. I am then off to have tea at Starbucks with a good friend of mine.

I had a call from the girls at work last night and it sounds like our sale went really well yesterday. Today and tomorrow specific items at the store are 50% off. We're trying to make some room to be able to bring in some new products. We started this sale the day Crystal left and have been upping the discount by 2.5% every day since then.

And I think it helped yesterday that our order from Impression-Obsession showed up.... what beautiful Christmas stamps! I came home with nine of them LOL! I can't wait to find some time to create!

I can't believe that the Calgary Classic was 3 weeks ago.... time sure has flown! This was the first card that I created on the Friday night. I ran into a problem when I realized that I didn't take along any gold paper... so I ended up using a gold gel pen to colour the edges of a piece of white cardstock.

Such a quick and easy card to create.... love it!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

5 comments:

  1. I really love this card Nancy - I love the saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy!
    This card is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful simplicity of it!! The cuttlebug layer makes the card so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this card, too. The colours you've used are great and I love the saying. Great card! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Hope you're having a relaxing weekend. Take care!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you chose for this card...it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Nancy, is the stamp by Impression-Obsession?

    love mom

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)