Pages

Monday, February 02, 2009

*I Stamped Tonight*

Now that I'm not doing TaeKwon Do (had to stop because of back issues), I have my Monday and Wednesday nights free. Bruce and Alex are still training, but Matthew and I are taking some time off. I am enjoying having some quiet time in my craft space more often now that I am home two more nights a week.

I was blog surfing this evening and decided I would work on the MojoMonday sketch for today... I started with the image (Verve) and then chose my patterned papers (Imaginisce)... matched some cardstock (Whisper White and a dark brown Bazzill) and my Copics and off I went. I also used my Nestabilities in my Cuttlebug as well as some flowers from Michaels (in the wedding section) and a little bling. I coloured the cream coloured flowers with my Copics... I love how the shimmer from the paper flowers shows through the Copic ink.

The only thing I would change would have been to stamp in dark brown instead of black.

I was back at work today for the first time since the 20th of January... was hard to get out of the house this morning but enjoyed being back in the swing of things. I'm really looking forward to all of the new items arriving in the Pantry over the next few months!

Thanks for popping by....
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

8 comments:

  1. Great color combo on this one, Nancy! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Nancy, love the colors, makes me wish Spring was here...NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love those colours together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you have a blog! I didn't know that...I always go to the store blog! This is wicked and I love your blog...well done GF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a bright cheery card ~ yummy image and design chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and bright Nancy! I have to try that mojo sketch one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, this is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thsi is so pretty. Love the fun color combo. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)