Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

*Sad News*

It is with sadness that I am here to report that my friend Domenica lost her Mom Deb (of Stampin' On the Mountain) passed away on June 29th. I had posted a while back with a request for cards to add a little sunshine to Deb during her illness. (see that post here)

Domenica wrote to me...
"You can let everyone know that my mom was resting comfortably when she passed away. She will not be having a funeral, as we will have a ceremony in her ashes when we scatter them in Hawaii next summer. She had a fresh Hawaiian lei on with beautiful plumeria flowers and she was surrounded with her 3 daughters. She was an amazing mother, grandmother and stamper. She will be missed."
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)