Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

*Slow Mojo*

Happy Weekend everyone! Beautiful summer day here in Calgary, but it's the last one for a few days... cooler wet weather until Tuesday. Bummer.

Our new beautiful red washer and dryer arrived this afternoon... we bought the last years' model of the LG Steam. And yes, my king sized comforter fit! I'm kind of wishing we'd bought the pedastals... Bruce thinks he can build something so hopefully I can convince him to get busy on that sooner rather than later.

I had a great time visiting and laughing and playing with the Cal-Gals last night. We always seem to have a good time together.

This is one of the cards I created last night... I saw the colour combination while blog surfing and discovered it was the current Splitcoast Colour Challenge (CC223). I knew I had to try it. I paired it with Mojo91.

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up Basic Black, Whisper White, Ruby Red, Baja Breeze
*Images: Stampin' Up Baroque Motifs; Lizzie Anne Say It In Script
*Ink: VersaFine Black; Stampin' Up Ruby Red; Copic Markers
*Tools: Big Shot; Nestabilities; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder
*Embellishments: black grosgrain ribbon; Michael's Bride flower (coloured with a Copic); Kaiser Pearls

I am really pleased with how this card turned out....
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. This one rocks girl! I really liked this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! And thanks to a special someone...I can now try this colorcombo too!! Thanks girly. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)