Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

*Tracy's Christmas Card Challenge*

The 15th of the month has come and gone which means I had to create some Christmas cards last week for Tracy's monthly Christmas card challenge. This month we had to create 5 cards using a "different fold" so I chose the spring card. I have seen this card a few times, the first being a card my Mom had made.... and I found the directions for it on Splitcoast.

Nothing too exciting really.... not sure I love them either... American Crafts paper, a stamp by My Sentiments Exactly. I used Rocket Red Brilliance Ink on Whisper White cardstock, layered onto a slightly larger piece of black. I added some Christmas themed brads I've had for several years.

Cheers!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. Well...I don't care if you don't love them...I do!! And I hope one of these is for me. ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)