Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

*Christmas in July*

We're finally having beautiful summer weather... nice and hot yesterday and today, and lots of warm before that... no rain, lots of sun! Loving it! Without air conditioning, sleeping is a little tough though. Our room was awfully hot last night!

I discovered a new spot to take my card photos... won't work when it's raining or snowing, but it's great... it's on one of the steps on our deck... I tried it on the table as I usually do but there was just enough of a breeze this morning that by the time I got the cards set up, they'd blow over.

I am in love with these cards. I was inspired by THIS card on Susan's Blog. I just changed up the images so I really can't take any credit for the design.

These cards are for Tracy's Christmas Challenge for July.... her challenge this month was to create a one layer card.

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White
*Images: Impression Obsession
*Ink: VersaFine Black; Pearlescent Sky Blue Brilliance; Copic Fine Liner pen
*Embellishments: bling


If I need to make more Christmas cards after this challenge, this will be the design I'll be doing more of!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

7 comments:

  1. Love those cards Nancy, they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great cards! I'm gonna case your case...I have the big flake in Snowflake Spot and it would be perfect for this. Never thought of a Christmas card with this layout, but it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you love these caeds I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are stunning...love the one layers!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)