Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

*I Did A Little Crafting*

Happy Thursday everyone... another cool and wet day in Calgary today... and the forecast looks bleak for a few days at least. Our plans have been to join friends camping this weekend, but I will admit to being a fair weather camper and I'm not keen on going... But I think Bruce still wants to go. I have no idea what we'll be doing... either way, we'll make the best of our decision and enjoy one of the last weekends of summer vacation!

I created this card this afternoon for the current MojoMonday sketch (Mojo99). I can't wait to see what the Mojo girls come up with for Mojo100!!

I'm not thrilled with the card, but it's not too bad... I knew what papers I wanted to use, but perhaps they weren't the right choice. I might have to play with this sketch again and maybe use some texture instead of so many patterns.

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Bashful Blue
*Patterned Paper: Upsy Daisy
*Images: Stampin' Up! Best Yet
*Ink: VersaFine black; Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue
*Embellishments: ribbon from Carolees Creations
*Tools: Stampin' Up! 1 1/4" square and 1 1/4" circle punches


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)