Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

*Marias Mojo*

Happy Wednesday everyone... big news in Calgary today as the first enclosed mall in more than 20 years opened it's doors this morning. This mall, Cross Iron Mills, is about 3 minutes north of the Calgary city limits, a mere 12 minutes or so from my house. There are a handful of stores that are new to Canada in this mall (like Bed, Bath and Beyond) and from what I've read about it, it will truly be a "destination" in the months to come as the entertainment section opens it's doors in about a year.

No, I did not brave the crowds to check it out today... I think I'll maybe go next week or the week the kids go back to school.... let the major crowds die down a bit (I hope).

I did manage to do a bit of creating despite my migraine yesterday. The nausea and headache (although lessened) lasted until bedtime... I went to bed early and thankfully I woke up feeling almost 100% this morning. I couldn't have handled another day like yesterday.

Todays card uses Mojo100#2 or MojoMaria. I had the card done but just wasn't feeling it. With the help of my BFF Denise who came over this morning to have me help her with a project, I changed it up a bit and am feeling better about the card. I can only blame my original creation on the migraine ;-)

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Certainly Celery
*Pattern Paper: Best Creation
*Image: Inky Antics
*Ink: VersaFine black
*Tools: Stampin' Up! large corner rounder, slot and scallop edge punches
*Embellishments: Stampin' Up! Celery grosgrain ribbon; white gel pen

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. so jealous! we wandered out there to the big fishing store and i was so disappointed that the rest wasn't opened yet

    super cute card

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)