Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

*Mojo Turns 100*

The gals over at the MojoMonday blog are celebrating sketch #100! Instead of a sketch on Monday only, they are treating us to a different sketch each day this week. So I figured I'd better be on the ball and get my hands dirty yesterday so that I wasn't trying to play catch up all week!

I had fun with this sketch (Mojo100)... and loved that I found a use for this paper I bought months ago but never did anything with!

Items Used:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, So Saffron, Always Artichoke
*Patterned Paper: The Paper Loft
*Images: Lizzie Anne Designs Say It In Script, flower from Verve
*Ink: Stampin' Up! So Saffron Marker; Always Artichoke ink; Versafine Black; Sakura Stardust gel pen
*Embellishments; Stampin' Up! Burgundy grosgrain ribbon; Kaiser pearl
*Tools: Big Shot; Nestabilities

I am going to try to play this afternoon but I've been nursing a killer migraine today... it started about a half hour after I got out of bed with all sorts of fun stuff happening around the peripheral of my left eye... about a half hour later the headache hit. Thankfully I had a massage appointment booked for noon. I told my massage therapist (who I LOVE) and she was wonderful... darker room, quieter music, no chit chat, a cool cloth over my eyes.... I still have a headache but the sharp shooting pains and nausea are gone.... blech.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card. I just popped over for a visit from SCS Canadian bloggers thread. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)