Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

*Trying to Catch Up*

I haven't been real good about playing every day with the Mojo Monday sketches... this one sketch a day for a week is hard for me to keep up with! I want to create every day, but more often than not I sit down in my crafting space and get side tracked by my computer or I just stare at my supplies not knowing where to begin.

I honestly believe that looking at blogs and websites and seeing all the wonderful cards out there has quieted my own mojo... the more I look at work by, others, the less I do of my own. And more often than not, I am using ideas from others and not coming up with things on my own (like sketches or colour combinations). I think it's not good for me... but I love looking at what others are doing!

Anyway, I did find some time to create today... I have done two of the sketches so far today and have two more to do to be caught up. I might try to pull off another one before I head upstairs to make dinner. This card is for MojoSarah (or Mojo100#4)

Items Used:
*
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
*Images: Impress
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Soft Suede; Copic marker
*Tools: Big Shot; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Nestabilities; Stampin' Up! oval punches
*Embellishments: Stampin' Up! ribbon; Michael's Bridal flower (coloured with Copic); Kaiser Pearl
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. This turned our great! I love the color combo! Your mojo doesn't seem to far away! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, Nancy!!!

    I totally hear ya on the blog surfin'. I actually got rid of a bunch of my blogs in Google Reader today...gotta cut back the computer time and spend more time creating and just spending more quality time with the family and myself too...ya know? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...great color palette esp. with that flower from M's!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)