Pages

Friday, August 07, 2009

*We Have SUN!*

Yes, it is true.... the sun has made another appearance in Calgary... first time since Sunday! It was a long cold and wet week!! What a weird summer we've all had... It's not hot yet, but at least I have windows open and my slippers are *not* on my feet!

As planned yesterday, I did get off the computer after my blog post and created my card for the current MojoMonday sketch.

Since the card needed ribbon, I chose my colours based on what ribbons I had on hand. I didn't know what colours to use so I turned to Splitcoast Stampers and checked out some of the more recent colour challenges and used one of them.

This card combines Mojo98 and SCS Color Challenge #224

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Summer Sun, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point; PaperTrey Ink white
*Images: Amuse
*Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, B14 Copic Marker
*Tools: Big Shot; D'Vine Swirl Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Spellbinders Labels 3 and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities
*Embellishments: Stampin' Up! Tangerine Tango ribbon

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nancy. great colours..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellently summery card, and the orange and blue are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)