Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

*Happy Friday the 13th*

Long time readers of my blog know that we like Friday the 13th in our house.  It's simple really... Bruce and I met on Friday, October 13, 1989 and got engaged six months later on Friday, April 13, 1990.  Alex, our first born, was born on Thursday, April 13, 1995.

We had thought about getting married on a Friday the 13th, but I had really hoped for a spring/summer wedding and a Friday the 13th wouldn't have worked out in June 1991.

Would have been cool, though

We're back to a card I created while my sister was here back in September.  Here is the original card she challenged me with...


And this is what I came up with.

I am not in love with the card as the colours are just "not me"... but it's a fun card, perfect for a little kid.  If only I had little kids to give cards to still!  LOL!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Staples White; Stampin' Up! Ballet Blue
*Patterned Paper:  Best Creation
*Images:  Stampendous
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics; Sakura Stardust gel pen
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)