Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

*Santa's Belt*

It felt great to craft yesterday.  My plan had been to craft the day away today, but I got caught up doing other stuff (nothing of importance other than tidying my kitchen) and here it is after 2pm and I've still to do anything more than turn on the task light over my workspace.

It doesn't help that I am battling a nasty headache... I started with it last night and woke up with it this morning.  I think it has something to do with the Chinook that has blown in and the change in air pressure associated with it.

All I know for sure is that my head hurts.

When I took a good look at the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge from last week yesterday, I knew what I wanted to do.  The line across the card made me think of Santa's belt.

So that's the theme I went with for this card.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
*Images:  Stamp Francisco
*Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
*Tools:  Big Shot; Ornaments Cuttlebug folder
*Challenges:  SC255

I am pleased with how the card turned out....simple but good.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. How cute is this?? VERY! I love the traditional Santa on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! WOw this is really very special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Nancy - I just love this image.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)