Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

*Still On The Couch*

Matthew is still home and resting on the couch today.  Slight fever, sore throat, headache.  He's not feeling very hungry but he just scarfed down a fruit smoothie so I'm thinking the cold from the frozen fruit felt good.

He's not really sick, but there's something in his system.


Today I am sharing another card that I made while my sister was here.  Heather had fun sending me cards to challenge my creativity and keep me busy.  And I appreciated the kick in the ass to get me going.  You can see the original card HERE.

Items Used:

*Cardstock:  Staples White; Stampin Up! Rich Razzleberry
*Patterned Paper:  Imaginisce
*Images:  The Angel Company Petal Pack
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Rich Razzleberry
*Tools:  Big Shot; Nesstabilities
*Embellishments:  Kaiser bling
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. very pretty! hope Matthew feels better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he feels better soon...and hope he does not share those germs with the rest of ya! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific creation...grooving on the color palette! Hope you don't catch it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)