Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

*What Day Is It?*

A day off in the middle of the week for the kids is super confusing to me!  Of course, I think Remembrance Day is a very good reason to have a day off, but in the middle of the week it's confusing.  I have to believe those that tell me today is Thursday cuz it kinda feels like the Tuesday after a long weekend.

Yes.  I am strange

But I'm OK with that!

The good news is... tomorrow is Friday!  And then there are a few more days without an alarm clock.  I like those days.


I discovered another "new to me" sketch challenge at The Sweetest Thing on Sunday and decided to play along.  Sketches can sometimes make my creating so much easier... other days I'm still stumped!

Items Used: 
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up!  Basic Black
*Patterned Paper:  Imaginisce
*Image:  DeNami
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
*Embellishments:  Stickles; Imaginisce brads
*Challenge:  Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (SSSC43)
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, your coloring is gorgeous!! I love the holly berries on the panel, this is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one, Nancy! I will have to check this challenge out too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE this card Nancy, what a great stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this stamp. another fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)