Pages

Monday, December 07, 2009

*Chilly Chilly Chilly*

Brrrr!

Winter is definitely here in Calgary....

It's freakin' cold outside

But at least the snowing and blowing has stopped.

There are still buses and cars trapped in snow drifts throughout the city.  Five families lost their homes in a massive fire on Friday night.  It was an ugly winter storm.

So glad that all my friends and family are safe and sound after trecherous road conditions etc...  makes you thankful, that's for sure!

I'm not sure why I missed posting yesterday.... it just completely slipped my mind.

Call it a blonde moment...  or perhaps my brain was too cold to think straight?

But I am back this morning with a Tuesday Morning Sketch card.  I am too late to enter the draw (should have posted it yesterday) but at least I did it.  I wasn't sure I was going to as the sketch didn't really "speak" to me, but I'm kind of happy with how it turned out in the end.


I did alter the sketch just a little bit as I kept looking at the finished card and knew I had to add something to it.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Coredinations; Stampin' Up! Whisper White

*Images:  AMuse
*Ink:  VersaFine Onyx Black
*Tools:  Big Shot; Snowflakes Cuttlebug folder; Stampin' Up! circle punches
*Embellishments:  snowflake brad
*Challenges:  TuesdayMorningSketches#22
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. Just super Nancy! And yes, after 1/2 hour of trying to rid our driveway of all the snow the plow left, I am about done too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I love that single snowflake brad. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)