Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

*Two Down, One To Go*

One more family member to go.  At least of the family that is traveling to Calgary for the holidays.  Rachael arrived 45 minutes late on Friday night.  It's been nice having her here... hope she wasn't too bored.  My Mom arrived this afternoon 90 minutes late (something about mechanical problems with the plane during it's first of three legs).  And tomorrow morning my sister Heather arrives.

Unfortunately my other sister (Sandra) and her family (husband and two girls) are not able to join us this Christmas.

We will have a full house for dinner on Friday...  there will be 10 at our table this year.  I will be doing the big grocery shopping trip on Wednesday for turkey and all the fixings.

I am almost ready for the big day...  I need to finish wrapping... and I don't wanna do it LOL.  I hate wrapping the little things and after a while, I get tired of wrapping the big things too.  I like wrapping birthday presents...  it's usually just one or two at a time and I can take my time to make it pretty... when doing so much wrapping it can be overwhelming so I just plow through it to get it done.

The card for today is another that I made a while back.  I don't still have the sticky note with the information on it, but I seem to recall that I made it following a sketch I had found.   The image and patterned paper are both Imaginisce, I used Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue and PaperTreyInk white cardstocks, Memento Tuxedo Black ink and my Copic markers.  I added some paper piercing around the edges of the card to finish it off.

Nothing too exciting, but I like it.  I sure love that little polar bear image!

I hope you find some time in the next few days to stop, breathe and enjoy the days leading up to Christmas.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

4 comments:

  1. Love that little guy too! ;0)

    I still have a few prezzies left to wrap too...but ran out of 'Special' paper...gotta pick some more up so I can finish it up.;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made it to SK, safe and sound ... nice uneventful drive that actual went by pretty fast. Enjoy your family time...... see you in the new year. I think we need to do Starbucks to catch up but not the one at Creekside they are out of the good tea bags and don't seem to be getting more! Guess we could bring our own. They told me to go email starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!

    Enjoy your holidays and house full of family and love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love that little bear.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)