Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

*Simple Birthday*

Good morning everyone... another beautifully warm day here in Calgary... right now we're about 8 degrees (celcius) warmer than our seasonal averages for this time of year.  After the few weeks of a deep freeze and all the snow we got in December, we are enjoying this for sure!  The roads are a mess, but the snow is melting... and that's a good thing in my books.

Just a quickie post from me today as I want to run off to watch Shannon and Hailey (find Shannon's blog under CalGals in the sidebar) at their first swimming lesson!  I wonder if Hailey will like it or not?

I created this card on Saturday based on a Christmas card Alex and Matthew received from their Grandma.  The Christmas card was a smaller size so I think it works better than this card does.  The card also satisfies the requirements for this week's Crazy For Challenges challenge to create a birthday card.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Bazill Bling
*Tools:  Corner Chomper; piercing tool
*Embellishments:  Doodlebug double sticky letters and glitter; Doodlebug brads
*Challenges:  C4C19


Not sure how much I like it....  shoulda made the card smaller.

I hope to craft this afternoon... wish me luck!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)