Thursday, March 04, 2010

*More Ribbon Bitties*

Good morning from sunny and chilly Regina...  the dog and I hopped in the car yesterday and drove 7 hours to spend a week with my Mom.  She is doing quite well right now... she's lost some weight but she's got an awesome attitude and is facing each day with a smile.  She amazes me, really.

So Milo and I are here for a week to visit and spend some time with Mom.  She was thrilled to see the dog and he can't get enough Nana Snuggles LOL!

I decided to create another card for the Everything Old is New Again Challenge from last Friday when the Gals were over to stamp on Friday night.  I had a vision in my head and at first I didn't like how it was turning out... but in the end, I decided I liked it.  Without the sentiment stamp (which is where I declared I didn't like it) it wasn't "done"....
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PaperTreyInk White
*Images:  PaperTreyInk Signature Greetings
*Ink:  Spring Pansy VersaMagic
*Embellishments:  American Craft Ribbons
*Challenges:  EONAC7


I simple tied a knot in each scrap of ribbon and then attached them to the card with glue dots.  Simple.  Would be a great card for a little girl!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Nancy!!! I love this one, that ribbon is perfect! Lots of love to you and Mom!

Tracy.H said...

Glad you and Milo made it safe and sound. I love this card. I might have to try one myself...it would make a great bday card for a girl too! :0)

mudmaven said...

Love this card! You're right - perfect little girl card. Have a nice visit with your mom - hugs to you both! ~chris

Allison said...

Loved it then...lovey it now! Gorgeous mix of ribbons...gotta love those AC packs! Have run in Regina (if it's possible! JK!).

Susie said...

Totally love it - very pretty and girly. Anyone would love to receive it. Thanks for joining us again.

Dianne Forst said...

again great card!! Hope things are good in SK!

Susan Raihala said...

What a great card! Love, love, love the ribbon knots!