Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

*Hey Mother Nature*

I think Mother Nature is just plain ole mean!  Last week we were in the 20*C range, but this week it's been chilly again!  In fact, there were a few snowflakes falling yesterday!

But I am still in my flip flops... and will be unless there is snow on the ground.

I want spring to come and stay.... and pave the way for summer!

But, the funny thing is.... I'm sharing Christmas cards with you today!

I played the other day with Tracy's Christmas Card Challenge (find the link to her blog under CalGals in my sidebar) as well as the current MojoMonday Challenge.  Tracy's challenge was to use patterned paper as the focal point of the card as well as two different embellishments.

Here are the five finished cards....
And a close up of one of them...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PaperTreyInk White; Bazzill Bling; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Patterned Paper:  Stamp It Australia
*Tools:  Big Shot; Nestabilities Labels 9; Stampin' Up! border punch
*Embellishments:  unknown brad; unknown ribbon
*Challenges:  Tracy's Christmas Card Challenge; Mojo135


I'm not sure I'm in love with the cards... but they aren't too bad!

Enjoy the weekend!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

5 comments:

  1. These turned out great, Nancy! Love the colors! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we went into the mall at 4:30 and came out to snow at 6pm! EEK! glad i didn't wear my flip flops on the plane lol

    love the card Nancy, great colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute...love the layout! Hate the snow...dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do like your cards, but maybe if we weren't making "Christmas cards" the weather man wouldn't get so confused and give us SNOW!!! However, the return to blue Alberta skies and green grass today gives us hope right?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah... what's up with the white stuff? I heard about the chance of rain (which I'm soooo ok with)but not the snow! Hmmmm... ok, maybe it's all my fault. I packed all our winter stuff already. LOL, I got all excited with the warm weather we've been getting.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)