Thursday, June 03, 2010

*Not My Idea*

Nothing much for chit chat from me today because honestly, I just don't feel like it.....

This is my take on a card I saw on Andrea's Blog....
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Kraft
*Patterned Paper:  Imaginisce
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Best Yet
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Best Yet; Copic markers
*Embellishments:  Michael's Bridal Flowers (coloured with Copics); Kaiser Pearl; unknown grosgrain ribbon


I love this old release from Imaginisce....  and am sad to find some of my stash being depleted....

Enjoy your day.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cool lay out! I love the papers you used.

Quilt Nut said...

i really like it Nancy. great job!

Debsg said...

Such different colours and patterns, but it works!

Dana said...

Really like that paper. Great card.