Friday, June 11, 2010

*Sunshine? Is That Really You?*

Mother Nature has seen fit to stop the rain and cold for a few days and we have a fairly nice forecast for the weekend.  But come Monday, it's supposed to be grey, wet and cool again.

Bring on summer!  I am ready for it!

Thank you all for the very nice comments on the extremely ugly card I posted earlier this week....  funny how the one card I post that I truly hate gets so much fan mail LOL!  For those who suggested I wait a few days and see if I like it better, it didn't work.  I made that card weeks ago and I still don't like it LOL!

But I'm glad some of you do!

The card I am sharing today is one I made at the last CalGals gathering a few weeks ago at Shannon's house...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Going Grey, Pacific Point; PaperTrey Ink whie
*Images:  Close To My Heart From Me To You
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up! Pacific Point; Copics
*Embellishments:  Stickles (I did the dots in the centre of the flower)


Again, not a stellar card, but I like it a lot more than the last one I posted lol!

Happy Friday everyone!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh I love your beautiful, CAS card!

Tracy.H said...

Love this one, Nancy!!! :0)

Debsg said...

Great card. Love the shading.

Martha said...

this is wonderful, what a great card.

Tracy.H said...

Love the new template, Nancy! Is that one of the new blogger ones?