Pages

Monday, August 02, 2010

*Mojo Monday on a Monday*

I can't believe it!  I have actually done a Mojo Monday card on the day the sketch was released!

I haven't had a lot of time for Mojo Sketches lately.... they take me a lot longer than the Clean and Simple Fall To Layout (FTL) cards I've been showing lately.... and they take a lot more creative energy as well.

I hope that Julee doesn't mind that I took inspiration for my card from her creation for this weeks sketch...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Certainly Celery, Rose Red
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up!
*Tools:  Spellbinders Flower Creations; Big Shot; EK Success border punch; Stampin' Up! corner rounder
*Embellishments:  Kaiser Pearls; Stampin' Up! grosgrain ribbon
*Challenges:  Mojo150


I have a lot of work to do to get up on some of my favourite sketches, but they will have to wait.  I am heading off to Regina in the morning to visit with Mom and Heather for a week....  I have some cards saved on my laptop so I will hopefully find some time to post some cards for you to enjoy while I am there... I just won't be creating anything new!

Thanks for stopping by!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! The dsp is lovely, and I love the border punch you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat layout, love the colors and the flower. Have a safe trip and great visit with your mom and sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful card! i love that big flower and the DSP...such a great match. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this sketch. have a safe trip Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I colors you chose. Great take on the sketch! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! Great take on the sketch! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card indeed. This is why I really love your blog posts. I wish you have a safe and wonderful trip. Enjoy yourself in that adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)