Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

*Feeling Like Fall*

Happy Friday!

Our week has been beautiful.... has felt more like early September than the end of October outside....  and I'm still wearing flip flops!!  Today it's cooled off and our high is forecast to be more seasonal (about 11*C).  Next week isn't looking that good.

I fear I will be finding my socks and shoes soon.... :-(

This is another clean and simple card for you, this time with a Christmas twist...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Night of Navy
*Patterned Paper:  Masterpiece Studios
*Images:  Impression Obsession
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Night of Navy
*Embellishments:  unknown snowflake brad
*Challenges:  FTL110
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

8 comments:

  1. I love the clean and simple design! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. I love the icy sorta colors for Christmas..really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still in my sandals too, LOL! But it is nice to see Christmas cards and think of snow...somewhere far away :-) This is a lovely CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Nancy! Clean and simple is the way to go:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely! Your card is so pretty and I love the colors. Love that you get still wear your flip flops, haven't put mine away either. Hope you find your socks before the weather surprises you, maybe they went to the islands:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous clean and simple design. That paper is adorable and the color combo is perfect for a holiday card. Enjoy your flip flops as long as you can!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the sentiment sums up this card perfectly...it is merry and bright...CAS cards are wonderful...and this is WONDERFUL

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)