Tuesday, October 19, 2010

*Squares and Circles*

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

I must admit that I am forgetting to post to my blog... perhaps I should stop trying to remember and just schedule some posts for a while.  Hmmmmm, it's a thought.... but I think I'll work on trying to remember on my own for a while longer.

Getting back to my life has been busy, hard, easy, good, bad and ugly LOL.  A total mixed bag of emotions and feelings about it all.  I'm not pushing anything... I know it will all come with time.

It feels like I've been home forever.... but also like I only just walked in the door.  Does that make sense?

Anyway... I have been crafting a bit... even managed to make THREE CARDS with the CalGals on Friday night.... at Shannon's house!  Yup!  I crafted away from home!  I even like two of the three cards I did.

This is one of the cards I created in my brief stay at home back in August... it sat on my craft table for 8 weeks before it got photographed!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PaperTrey White; Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Wonderful Words
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip
*Tools:  Stampin' Up! square punches
*Embellishments:  Making Memories brads
*Challenges:  FTL102


I have been doing a lot of the Clean and Simple challenges since I got home... I think they take less thinking than most of the other challenges I seem to like....  I only have one more of their challenges in my To Do folder before I have to bite the bullet and do some of the other challenges.

Thanks for popping by!!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

9 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

This is lovely in it's simplicity, and the little "random" circle decorations spice it up just enough. I like the lines and focus of CAS cards, and they are always mailable which is a bonus.

stampinbygenny said...

Love the simplicity of your card and the buttons are perfect. Hang in there it will all come together.
TFS

Keva said...

Oh, I like how you offset the buttons..that is really cute!

Kathy Braun and Lucky said...

Great job, love how CAS it is with buttons.

Ronnie said...

This is a very pretty card! I like the buttons, and the clean design. LOve it!

Gina said...

This is really cute, I love the off set buttons inside the squares. Hope everything settles down for you!

Anne Marie said...

Oh my goodness, I just love this! It is so clean and simple, it's gorgeous! :)

KER said...

love this card...captures CAS perfectly...can i CASE it?

Christiana said...

What a great, simple card. The buttons add just the right amount of texture and dimension.