Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

*Another Post Today*

Be sure to scroll down as I have posted twice today!

I have so many cards to share with you all right now that I thought I'd post a second time today.

For those who might be wondering, I managed to survive my day after such an early morning... and I did it without a nap.  I will be in bed early tonight though!!

Since this is post #2 for today, I will just get to the card instead of boring you with my chitchat ;-)
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Classic Crest White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Rose Red
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up!
*Images:  Whipper Snapper
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up! markers
*Tools:  Big Shot; Nestabilities Labels 8
*Challenges:  MTSC85
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. This is so bright and fun! Love the striped paper with the stamped image. It's always nice to stop by and see your cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nancy - this is a cutie! I love the layout and that has always been one of my favorite DSPs! Gorgeous! And 75 cards? Holy shrimp! You have been busy! I bet each one is dazzling and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)