Tuesday, November 30, 2010

*Another Post Today*

Be sure to scroll down as I have posted twice today!

I have so many cards to share with you all right now that I thought I'd post a second time today.

For those who might be wondering, I managed to survive my day after such an early morning... and I did it without a nap.  I will be in bed early tonight though!!

Since this is post #2 for today, I will just get to the card instead of boring you with my chitchat ;-)
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Classic Crest White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Rose Red
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up!
*Images:  Whipper Snapper
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up! markers
*Tools:  Big Shot; Nestabilities Labels 8
*Challenges:  MTSC85
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I love this card design!!

Anne Marie said...

This is so bright and fun! Love the striped paper with the stamped image. It's always nice to stop by and see your cards. :)

MiamiKel said...

Wow, Nancy - this is a cutie! I love the layout and that has always been one of my favorite DSPs! Gorgeous! And 75 cards? Holy shrimp! You have been busy! I bet each one is dazzling and gorgeous!