Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

*Heading Home*

Today is the day I head back home to Calgary.  I am looking forward to seeing my husband and sons and friends (and the dog), but I hate to leave my sister and niece behind.

They are the only reasons I wish we hadn't left Ontario back in 1995.

There will be tears later this afternoon.... I can promise you that!

As promised, more Christmas goodness for you to enjoy...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Classic Crest White; Bazzill Bling; Stampin' Up! Shimmer
*Tools:  Big Shot; Spellbinders Snowflake Wonder
*Embellishments:  unknown snowflake brads; Doodlebug flocked brad
*Challenges:  FTL115


So quick and easy to do... I love playing with this snowflake die set from Spellbinders... definitely worth taking the extra step to emboss them!

Happy Monday!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

4 comments:

  1. Nancy -- Thank you for participating in our HSS Snowflake Challenge. I love how your organized your this lovely card. Keep on participating in our challenges -- that way we'll all get to see your great artwork! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see what you have hidden up your sleve for us next week at HSS, you are just FULL of creativity this week and gotta tell ya- I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)