Pages

Friday, November 05, 2010

*Quick Card, Quick Post*

Another weekend....  where does the time go???

Not that I'm complaining... I like weekends!

This weekend will be a little different as I'll be at the Jingle Bell Crop (run by MondayNightClass.ca) all weekend....  I'll be working when I'm needed, teaching a quickie card class, and hopefully playing a little bit.  Guess I should pack up at least a little stuff to take with me!

I have a few things I need to get done this morning including a Drs appointment in a half hour... so this is a quickie post....

I absolutely love the simplicity of this card...

Items Used:  
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Old Olive
*Images:  PTI Signature Greetings
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Rich Razzleberry; VersaFine Onyx Black
*Embellishments:  Michael's Bridal Flowers (coloured with Rich Razzleberry); Kaiser Pearls
*Challenges:  FTL106


And with that, I'm outta here!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. Simply stunning! I love the plum and olive on the white background. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, time goes too fast and I love the CAS of the card. The colors just pop against the white background. Have fun at the crop.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)