Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

*Almost Christmas*

We are just a few days away from Christmas and I still have several Christmas cards to share with you....

I have decided to schedule posts from now until Christmas to show you all of the Christmas cards I have created, and then I'm going to take a short blog break until the new year, when I'll be back with some non-holiday cards to share.

So there won't be much for chit chat on the posts... since they'll be scheduled I won't have a clue what to talk about LOL!

Your first card for today (there will be two a day I believe)....
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Kraft
*Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
*Images:  Serendipity Stamps; Studio G
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Spica
*Embellilshments:  Stickles; Mark Richards Glitter Dots; Kaiser Pearls


I love this stamp... it says "It's that time of year when it's good to be Fat and Jolly!"  Finally a reason for those few extra pounds LOL!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)