Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

*Busy Busy Busy*

I truly don't feel like it's the weekend... we have been more busy the last couple days than we are used to.  I spent most of Saturday with a nasty headache thanks to late night on Friday, a bad sleep Friday night and a change in the weather that has brought us slightly warmer weather (still around freezing, but not soooooo cold!).

We continue our busy weekend today with a tanning appointment this morning, a mid-afternoon supper at my mother in law's house, and then our Sunday night bowling league.

And of course we'll stay up late enough tonight to watch the finale of "The Amazing Race".

Next weekend is looking somewhat similar in terms of how busy we will be.... but add to it the almost last minute running around in preparation for our trip!

Anyway.... I have a few minutes here to share a card with you... so I should get to it already LOL!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Basic Black; PTI White
*Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
*Images:  Inkadinkadoo Dot Flourishes; Gel-A-Tins Snowflakes; PTI Signature Christmas
*Ink:  Brilliance Starlight Silver; Blue Encore Ultimate Metallic
*Tools:  Stampin' Up! scallop border punch
*Embellishments:  unknown ribbon
*Challenges:  FTL77


The picture I had in my head when I was creating this card was a lot different than how it actually turned out... sadly, the picture in my head is a lot more beautiful than this!  The card is OK, just not what I had envisioned.

Enjoy your Sunday.... we'll enjoy ours!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. We love "The Amazing Race" but since my husband is a big fan of Dallas Cowboys football we had to dvr it...I really want to know who won though...ugh! Love your card with all of the soft colors. Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty in these colors and simple layout.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)