Pages

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

*Easy and Elegant*

Hi again....  I figured I'd do a second post tonight before I head off to pick up my friend Denise to go see the movie "Burlesque".

I am happy to report that I was successful with everything today... Christy helped me figure out how to update the MondayNightClass.ca website and I spent a few hours working on the project she wants me to do (a few more hours and it will be done I think), both kids have bathing suits (one kid got two for $14 and the other got one for $50.... not bad if you average it out).  And I was able to find myself a pair of black pants... nothing too dressy, but dressier than a pair of jeans!

Anyway....  the card....  let me warn you that it is plain and simple.... and while Bruce doesn't like it, I love it!
Items Used:


*Cardstock:  PTI White
*Images:  Unity
*Ink:  Green Encore Ultimate Metallic
*Tools:  Big Shot; Scrollwork Cuttlebug embossing folder
*Embellishments:  unknown ribbon


See?  I told you it was easy and elegant!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

8 comments:

  1. absolutely LOVE this card Nancy. it is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is very pretty, simple and elegant. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love that embossing folder. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, so CAS and the sentiment is perfect, I have this EF and forgot all about it and what you have done with it is beautiful. Sounds like you are one busy lady, hope you liked the movie and had a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card Nancy . now I have to have the folder !!!!!!
    HUgs , Gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! This embossing folder is on my wish list. So clean and elegant at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What does Bruce know? This card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)