Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

*Finally....*

... a chance to sit....

There is nothing more that has to get done this weekend... sure, it's Sunday evening... but still

LOL

We had a great weekend filled with good friends and family and lots of laughter.  It was a good weekend, just a busy one!

I can't believe that tomorrow marks the first day of the last week of school before Christmas holidays!  The last few months have just flown by.  I am looking forward to putting 2010 behind me and to welcoming the possibilities in 2011... it just has to be a better year...

I absolutely love the image in the card I am sharing with you today....  so simple but so pretty!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler; PTI White
*Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
*Images:  Kaiser Kraft
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi
*Tools:  Stampin' Up! scallop border punch
*Embellishments:  Stampin' Up! silver cord; Frosted Lace Stickles
*Challenges:  Mojo156


You can't see it, but the Stickles are on the stars in the image to  make them pop a little more.

The hardest part of this card was making sure all the layers of patterned paper were cut the same length LOL!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, i just hop over from SCS. I really like your card. The many layer and the "Christmas Tree" stamp look great !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy so glad to hear you a great weekend and had some time to sit and relax. Love your card, the sentiment in front and I always love my Stickles, nice accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun mix of patterned papers. Cute holiday card.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)