Pages

Monday, December 06, 2010

*Gonna Be A Busy Day*

Good Monday Morning everyone!  I had a crappy sleep (lots of dreams and lots of waking up) but managed to get up with my alarm this morning.  Matthew and I will be out the door in a few minutes for a Drs appointment and then I'll drop him off at school.  I am meeting my wonderful boss Christy this afternoon to learn a new aspect to my job with MondayNightClass.ca ....  I will be learning how to do some updating on the website.  Then it's home to pick up Matthew and take him to drums, home to start dinner, take Alex to piano, eat dinner and then whisk the kids off to TaeKwon Do.

Ready?  Set.  Go!

LOL

I had a rather lazy day yesterday.... and it appears to have helped my bad mood from Saturday.  I went to a friends' and shopped for warm weather wear in her closet, then home where I had a quick lunch and spent almost 2.5 hours writing and addressing my Christmas cards.  Bruce made an awesome stir fry for dinner and then it was off to our Sunday night bowling league where I bowled awesome for the first time this season.... my average is 159 and I bowled 185, 180 and 210.  Woot!  (these are 5-pin scores).

So, before I head off with the boy, a card for you to enjoy (hey, that rhymed!)
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi
*Images:  Stampendous
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Spica pens; Sakura Stardust glitter pen
*Embellishments:  Michael's ribbon; Kaiser Pearls
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your dreams, but sounds like you had a nice day, wow 2.5 hours doing cards, not sure I could do that and stir fry, love that. Your card is really pretty and so crisp so the image just shows up so nice. Get your track shoes on for today, sounds busy.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, you have a busy day ahead of you! Great card today! Love the clean design and the ribbon treatment looks great. Happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card - hope you have a great day and sleep well tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, and sweet! The tilt of the center panel makes it very eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes... busy day for you! Love the card, clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, love what you did with the ribbon and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant card ! I like the clean design and the image fits perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)