Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

*Goodbye 2010*

It's time to say goodbye to 2010, a year that has been so difficult for me.  It was a year of fear, love, a fight, loss...

You have no idea how hopeful I am that 2011 will be a better year.  I can't have a repeat of 2010 just yet...

I had a good response to doing this last year, so I am back this year with a list of my favourite cards from 2010.  These are out of the cards I created and posted this past year.

January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September

October
November
December

I challenge you to head to your own blog and do the same.... it's fun to revisit what you've done in the last year!

Happy New Year!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

6 comments:

  1. I love June the best...very simple but yet elegant. I might just do the same and check out the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. most of my favorites as well. I really really love Junes card. Happy New Year Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love June the best too! Simple yet very beautiful! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them all they are all beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! I really like the layering on the January card and the Mother's Day is beautiful! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)