Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

*Happy December!*

I think it's just about time for me to start to panic!!  It's December 1st and I have a handful of gifts purchased.  I have not even started the kids.  I have no idea what to buy for them!!  We've decided to only do stockings this year, but I find that my boyz are difficult to buy little things for...  A girl would be easy....  lip gloss, makeup, earrings, stuffed animals... so many little things.

But I have no idea what to do for the boyz.

I need to get busy!!  But I think it will wait until next week... too many other things to do this week!  And I'm not dumb enough to do Christmas shopping at the mall on a weekend in December LOL!

Tonight I'm at a band concert at Alex's school.... wishing that they played Christmas songs.  So sad that they spend their year learning songs for competition instead of "wasting" a few weeks learning a few Christmas songs.  I love Christmas music.

Oh well... they still play beautifully and it's still good to listen to!

Anyway.... another Christmas card to share with you tonight...
Items Used
*Cardstock:  Classic Crest White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Real Red
*Pattern Paper:  Die Cuts With a View
*Images:  Hero Arts Holiday Tags
*Ink:  Brilliance Moonlight White
*Tools:  Big Shot; Christmas Ornaments Cuttlebug embossing folder; Stampin' Up punches
*Embellishments:  Stampin' Up! Real Red grosgrain ribbon
*Challenges:  Mojo153


Another great sketch for using up scraps of patterned paper!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

7 comments:

  1. Nancy
    This is a really pretty card.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about gift cards for in their stocking? HMV or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. After thinking about my previous post suggesting HMV gift cards I realized I have dated myself! I suppose for kids these days they would prefer Itunes gift cards lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hubby and I are both off today...a shopping we will go...and hopefully mostly finish the girls!! I love the card! I might use this one...I still need like another 20-25 cards! Yup...some people might not be getting cards this year! And we don't have pics of the girls this year to hand out either...I am sure I will hear about that too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout of your card! Love the embossing, I am an embossing fanatic. My husband did most of the Christmas shopping, Bless HIM! Happy December to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty!
    Thank you for sharing, love this idea.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the different patterned paper and texture. Thanks so much for entering your Holiday card into my giveaway challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)