Pages

Friday, December 03, 2010

*I Am So Excited!!*

(please note, this is the second post this morning)

I still can't believe this awesome news....  it's so exciting for me!  I don't know if you'd call it a "design team" or not, but here it is.... I am now one of the team of contributers to the Clean & Simple blog!!!  I posted my first card there this morning.... and will share it with you here as well....
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Pear Pizazz
*Images:  Inkadinkadoo Dot Flourishes; unknown sentiment
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade; VersaFine Onyx Black
*Embellishments:  Stampin' Up! ribbon; Michael's Bridal Flowers; Kaiser Pearls
*Challenges:  FTL119

I literally whipped this card up in about 20 minutes this morning.  I got the sketch yesterday but didn't have time or the desire to create.  So I got to it while I was still in my jammies this morning!

As I said in my post on the CAS Blog, my first through was swirls and snowflakes in shades of blue, but I think after my record breaking 75 Christmas cards last weekend, it was time to do something a little different LOL!

Please be sure to go check out the CAS blog and play along in the sketch this week!!  The link is in my side bar (and earlier in this post)
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

12 comments:

  1. Nancy
    Congratulations!!
    Lovely card.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Nancy - love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, what a great team to be one, since your cards are just gorgeous and you truly make such beautiful cards. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It's become one of my favourites! Great card. I didn't see these awesome flowers you use at Michaels Nancy - how are they packaged?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! That is great news! I love the first card you created for the blog, too. VERY, very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Nancy! I love the CAS blog, although I struggle to do anything clean or simple LOL! I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Nancy! It's a perfect fit for you, I've always loved your clean and simple style :) Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite a lovely card! The flowers are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Nancy!! I love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)