Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

*Last Of The Nice Weather*

According to the weather guys, today is the last day of slight above seasonal averages... we'll be back in the chilly stuff starting this evening.  Just so long as it's not that bitter cold we saw a few weeks ago!

I don't mind winter when the daytime temperatures hit the freezing mark... I can handle that.

I swear I'm going to retire somewhere that I can wear my flip flops and capris all year long!

Anyway... enough dreaming.... back to reality and the chilliness that will be here tomorrow....

And back to the task at hand... sharing a card with you!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White
*Patterned Paper:  Best Creation
*Images:  Amuse
*Ink:  Blue Encore Ultimate Metallic
*Embellishments:  unknown snowflake brad; unknown ribbon
*Challenges:  FTL76


A very quick and easy card!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. I love this card - I never manage to leave space on my projects - and I must try harder. Beautiful.

    Like you we in England are back to cold weather tomorrow. Wrap up warm. X

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)