Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

*Now This is Clean and Simple!*

Today is the last Clean and Simple sketch of 2010... Natasha decided that we will take a break until the new year, which works just fine for me.

I am loving that I am a part of the team over on the Clean and Simple blog ....  I love how quickly these cards can come together and how they can be so stunning in their simplicity.

I hope you'll carve out a few minutes to play along with us this week....  the link is in my sidebar!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Classic Crest White; Bazzill Bling
*Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Occasional Quotes
*Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
*Tools:  Stampin' Up! border punch
*Embellishments;  Karen Foster brad; Prima flowers
*Challenges:  FTL121


Seriously, this card couldn't have been more clean and simple....  once I decided on the patterned paper and colours to use with it, this card came together in less than five minutes!

I sure hope you'll play with us!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet birthday card. Love how straightforward the CAS cards are :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)