Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

*Oh Christmas Tree*

This was one of those sets that I  bought that I never really played with... it's got a few different trees with patterns inside of them.  I decided to ignore the pattern and stamp it on to some patterned paper to create this card...

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Bazzill Bling
*Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
*Images:  Kelly Panacci; Amuse
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
*Tools:  Big Shot; Sizzix embossing folder; Spellbinders Nestabilties
*Embellishments:  Stampin' Up! silver cord
*Challenges:  Mojo166

I love how the embossing behind the tree makes you think of snow!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. Nancy I really LOVE this one !!!!!! awesome job lady !. Hugs Gerrie

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)