Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

*Only One Layer*

I love the cards that Susan makes on her Simplicity Blog (go, have a look... I'll wait).  I totally stole this idea from her....  and am in love with how it turned out.

Her card used 5 colours but since I was limited in colours based on what I had packed for my trip to Ontario, mine only uses 3.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White
*Images:  Inkadinkadoo Snowflakes; Amuse
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizazz; Sakura Stardust gel pen


I love this card... the colours and the simplicity.

Thanks for the inspiration, Susan!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

5 comments:

  1. Love this! And love the one I received in the mail today...thanks! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean and simple design! Fabulous holiday card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! what a cute card. It's so clean and simple that it makes it such an elegant card. OK -- now I'm going to have to case this card. I'm so glad you participated in our HSS Challenge. Thank you! I look forward to seeing more of your artwork. TOTALLY a cute card. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY COW!!! I just want to say that I see these one layer cards all the time and they ALWAYS look so beautiful and elegant- and yet they are so simple and would be GREAT for a class and wouldn't take forever to reproduce. Way to go!!! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)