Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

*Penguins and Polar Bears*

Today marks Matthew's last day of school for 2010... seems so early this year (and I suppose it really is).  Alex still has school tomorrow and then they're both done until the new year.

I'm looking forward to days without an alarm clock!

I don't mind mornings... I just hate being forced out of my bed by an alarm clock!

I absolutely fell in love with this image on my shopping trip in London ON.  I still can't get over how wonderful the Stamp Art store was!  It's probably a good thing I don't live in London!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue, Pear Pizazz; PTI White; Bazzill
*Images:  Stampavie; Amuse
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Spica
*Tools:  Big Shot; Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder; Nestabilities


I must give credit where credit is due....  I saw the inspiration for this card on Patty's blog and had to try it for myself.  While I love this image and am pleased with it, I absolutely think that her card is perfect!

Enjoy your day!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

5 comments:

  1. Love this one too! Must be nice...we are not done till the
    22nd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy does this card make you smile, so cute!!!! Love the embossing behind it. My DD is out of school tomorrow as well as my DS, but he is in college not sure that counts. Enjoy your lazy mornings with cup of coffee, latte, chi or hot cocoa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay...another image I am gonna have to steal!! We are done tomorrow...just half day...party day. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love that adorable image and you really brought it to life with some fun colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)