Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

*Please Make It Stop*

I had a headache when we went for dinner on Saturday night.... the birthday girls' boyfriend told me that he was looking at the weather data and he predicted that my headache would last a few days....

Sadly, he was right.

We are on day 3 and today is the worst it's been.  I got out of bed and took some Excedrin Migraine which has taken the edge off the pain... I will take another this afternoon in hopes of killing the headache for the day.

It's not nearly as bad as it was when I first got out of bed.... I sneezed this morning and I honestly thought my head would explode.

Anyway.... on to a card for you this morning...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Riding Hood Red
*Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
*Images:  Hero Arts Holiday Cheer
*Ink:  Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi
*Tools:  Stampin' Up! scallop border punch
*Embellishments:  Karen Foster brad; Kaiser Rhinestones
*Challenges:  Mojo157


I am really pleased with how this card turned out.  I wish you could see how beautiful that Karen Foster brad really is... it looks kind of dull in this photo.  It looks like a perfect starburst snowflake to me.  I wish I had bought more than one package of 6!!!

I'm off to find caffeine.... enjoy your day!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

9 comments:

  1. "I sneezed this morning and I honestly thought my head would explode."

    Oh that really stinks. I hope you get some relief today.

    Another gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chinooks are awful. I could always tell when one was coming beforehand when I lived in Calgary----things are much calmer in BC
    Hope you get some relief soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love all the white space. Hope your head feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever I`m in Calgary and I get those headaches I find ibuprofen works the best because the headaches seem to be in the sinuses.

    Try it - I could work lol - If not hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon! :( Your card is beautiful! That snowflake brad is stunning and your design is so crisp and clean. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - love that layout too. What a pretty snowflake brad! Wow. Hope you feel better soon.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you feel better very soon...i had a sinus headache over the weekend...owie...as for the card...cute...love the details

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I can relate, I get those headaches as well, I so hope you feel better soon. Your card is so pretty, love the CAS and that snowflake brad is just gorgeous. Get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this one, Nancy! I hope your headache is gone now. :0(

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)