Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

*Relief*

My headache left the building sometime after lunch today....  and I'm hoping it's gone for a while.  I was at the doctors office this morning to get a prescription refilled and mentioned the 3 day headache and she is pretty sure it was weather related.

Whatever the cause of them, I'm very hopeful that this one is over and done with.

Three days was more than enough!

I've been busy crafting this afternoon/evening...  four whole cards today.... I broke down and made one Christmas card.  I'm just loving that My Mind's Eye stack from Michael's that I bought... I can't get enough of it!

Anyway...  another card from my weekend retreat...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Marina Mist; PTI White
*Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
*Images:  Studio G
*Ink:  Copic Spica; Memento Tuxedo Black
*Tools:  Stampin' Up! border punch; Nestabilties
*Embellishments:  Stampin' Up! ribbon; Stardust Stickles; Mark Richards Glitter Dome Sticker 
*Challenges:  Mojo165
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! Glad to hear that the headache is gone. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you finally gave your headache the boot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear your headache left, those are terrible. Your card though is cute, love that little Santa hat and the paper it sits on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I have that same paper stack and I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. I love the Santa hat. I hope you continue to feel better. I hate being sick. It gets in the way of stamping.

    I also invite you to participate in our challenges at Hand Stamped Sentiments. This week we have a snowflake theme challenge.

    http://handstampedsentiments.blogspot.com/2010/12/hss-snowflake-theme-challenge-46.html

    TFS

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)