Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

*Snow Wars!*

Let me start by saying that I woke up headache free....  can you hear me cheering???

I sure hope I stay headache free today!

The stamp in this card is absolutely adorable... Birute saw it during the crop we were at in Ontario (they have a traveling scrapbook store that comes for a visit) and she just had to buy it for me.  Little did she know I have another one in the same style at home as well as a new one that I had bought while shopping in London... (sadly, the Impression Obsession website is down so I can't link you to the stamp I bought....)

I just love how these images are so much like winter scenes from the Calvin & Hobbes comic strip!

I had to play with this stamp....
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White; Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue
*Images:  Impression Obsession
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Spica
*Tools:  Big Shot; Sizzix embossing folder; Stampin' Up! scallop border punch
*Embellishments:  Stampin' Up! grosgrain ribbon
*Challenges:  Mojo159
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

4 comments:

  1. Love it ..... I think I like this more than the other snowman one. You'll have to show us on Friday the new one you bought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for being headache-free! :) Happy you are feeling better! Love this, completely reminds me of the Calvin and Hobbes comics. Such an adoable winter card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed your headache stays away! Your card is absolutely adorable, love these little guys throwing snowballs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one...especially with the embossing folder too! Can't wait to see all the new stamps you got! ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)