Pages

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

*Such a Flurry*

Well, yesterday didn't turn out as planned.  Turned out Christy's daughter is sick so rescheduled my training session for today (and later decided that since she's good and sick and probably contagious to try doing it over the phone today instead).  So Bruce and I went out and ran some errands....  WalMart, Staples, drug store, dollar store, grocery store... got home to find out that Matthew's 3:30 drum lesson was canceled as his teacher is sick.  I think I was more busy with the running around than I would have been had the schedule yesterday not changed.

Amazing how much there is to be done some days!

This is another of the cards I created at the retreat in Ontario a few weekends ago....  there was one scrapbooker there who loved my cards so much that she purchased 5 of them from me.... including two of this design.  I decided to make two more for my own stash.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze; unknown shimmer cardstock
*Pattern Paper:  Best Creations
*Images:  Stampendous Snowman Flurry
*Ink:  Blue Encore Ultimate Metallic; VersaFine Onyx Black; Copic Spica
*Emellishments:  Frosted Lace Stickles


I'm sure I got this idea from somewhere... but I have no idea where!  It's not in my notes and I don't see it in the sketches I took with me.  So who really knows.

I just love this snowman set... the sentiment on the front is a separate stamp so you can use it or not... and then there's another stamp in the set that I used on the inside that says "take time to smell the snowflakes"  So cute!!!  I'd love to play with this image with my Copic markers sometime....

Wish me luck this afternoon... off to try to find the boyz bathing suits!  In December.  Could mean slim pickings or expensive ones only.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute! Those are words to live by in the next couple of weeks, that's for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)